Family Eye Care
Meet our team of specialists dedicated to the health of your eyes.
We are low vision specialists. From glaucoma to macular degeneration, learn how we can help you!
Wondering if contact lenses can solve your vision problems?
Learn more about how to maintain the health of your eyes.
Welcome to Maitland Vision Center
Orlando Eye Specialists Serving The Nation
Maitland Vision Center was started in 1971, when Dr. Robert Willson purchased the practice from Dr. Terry Taylor, who entered the Navigator Ministries. The practice has changed locations over the years, but the underlying philosophy of providing the best quality eye care and service has never changed. Maitland Vision Center is one of the most advanced diagnostic eye care offices in Central Florida, utilizing integrated Zeiss instrumentation for eye evaluation, diagnosis, and disease progression. We do not provide glasses in the office, since we feel the selling of ophthalmic products as a result of a medical diagnosis would take away from our primary mission objective.
Our unique approach to eye care has allowed us to interface with ophthalmologists, opticians, and other health care professionals; including the Division of Blind Services.
Orlando Optometric Services
Our Doctors and eye care specialists at Maitland Vision center provide a broad range of comprehensive eye care services including
- Eye Exams
- Glaucoma Testing
- Contact Lens Prescriptions (Basic and Advanced)
- Prescriptions for buying glasses online
Low Vision | Advanced Eye Disease Specialized Care
Specialized care is provided for:
- the visually impaired and legally blind.
- advanced glaucoma treatment and monitoring.
- advanced retinal evaluations and specialist interfacing.
- advanced cataract evaluations and specialist interfacing.
- treatment of dry eye conditions.
- treatment of external eye and lid infections.
- specialized fitting of bifocal and toric soft contact lenses, as well as rigid contact lenses.
- advanced design and fitting of scleral contact lenses for kertaconus and corneal grafts.
Our patients often leave the office saying, “I have never had an eye exam like this in all my life.”