Specialty contacts, sometimes called decorative, fashion or theater contact lenses, temporarily change the look of your eyes without correcting your vision. Wearing specialty contacts without a pr ...View Article
Welcome to Maitland Vision Center
Eye Doctors in Orlando, FL Serving The Nation
Call us at 407-647-2020 today.
Maitland Vision Center was started in 1971, when Dr. Robert Willson purchased the practice from Dr. Terry Taylor, who entered the Navigator Ministries. The practice has changed locations over the years, but the underlying philosophy of providing the best quality eye care services in Orlando has never changed. The professional eye doctors in Orlando FL specialize in a wide range of services - from eye exams to cataract eye surgery. Maitland Vision Center is one of the most advanced diagnostic eye care offices in Central Florida, utilizing integrated Zeiss instrumentation for eye evaluation, diagnosis, and disease progression.
Our unique approach to eye care has allowed us to interface with ophthalmologists, opticians, and other health care professionals; including the Division of Blind Services.
Orlando Optometric Services
Our Orlando eye doctors and eye care specialists provide a broad range of comprehensive eye care services including
- Eye Exams
- Glaucoma Testing
- Contact Lens Prescriptions (Basic and Advanced)
- Prescriptions for buying glasses online
Low Vision | Advanced Eye Disease Specialized Care
Specialized care is provided for:
- the visually impaired and legally blind.
- advanced glaucoma treatment and monitoring.
- advanced retinal evaluations and specialist interfacing.
- advanced cataract evaluations and specialist interfacing.
- treatment of dry eye conditions.
- treatment of external eye and lid infections.
- specialized fitting of bifocal and toric soft contact lenses, as well as rigid contact lenses.
- advanced design and fitting of scleral contact lenses for kertaconus and corneal grafts.
Our patients often leave the office saying, “I have never had an eye exam like this in all my life.”
Dr. Ryan Schott
Maitland Optometrist | Maitland Vision Center | 407-647-2020
600 S. Orlando, Suite 300
Maitland, FL 32751